1 can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
3 tsp tahini
1 lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp water
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 tbsp cumin powder
Pinch of Himalaya salt & Black pepper
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. You can add more salt, cumin or tahini to your own taste.
3. Serve the cannelloni bean hummus with pomegranate, pine nuts or pumpkin seeds & parsley or coriander. Enjoy!
2 cups oat flour
1 2/3 cups oat milk
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch Himalaya salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
4 tsp coconut oil
1. Add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and pour the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
2. Grease your waffle iron with coconut oil, fill each compartment and spread the batter to the edges. Close the lid and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp, approx. 6 to 7 minutes. Keep the cooked waffles warm in the oven.
3. Serve the waffles with maple syrup, nut butter or fruit & enjoy!