400 gram organic ready roll dough (I use Frischer dough from Ekoplaza)
50 gram vegan butter ( I use Vitaquell)
1/4 cup coconut blossom sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp oat milk
1/2 cup powered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 210 C.
2. Roll out the ready roll dough, if the dough is not long shaped. Carefully pinch together the perforations to create one long sheet of dough.
3. Mix the coconut blossom sugar with the ground cinnamon.
4. Spread the vegan butter evenly across the dough and sprinkle the coconut blossom sugar mix.
5. Carefully roll up the dough, creating a long shape.
6. Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Place each slice in a greased oven dish. Bake the cinnamon rolls until golden brown, approximate 20-25 minutes.
7. Combine the oat milk and powered sugar in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and drizzle over the cinnamon rolls & enjoy!
1 can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
3 tsp tahini
1 lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp water
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 tbsp cumin powder
Pinch of Himalaya salt & Black pepper
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. You can add more salt, cumin or tahini to your own taste.
3. Serve the cannelloni bean hummus with pomegranate, pine nuts or pumpkin seeds & parsley or coriander. Enjoy!