Handfull frozen forest fruit
1 Cup or 240 ml Oat Milk (I use provamel)
Splash Ahorn Syrup
1 Tsp Chorella
1 Tsp chia seeds
1 Tsp goji berries
1 Tsp Hennep seeds
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Top it with chia seeds, hennep seeds, goji berries, berries or to you own taste & enjoy!
1 1/4 Cup Spelt Flour
1/2 Cup Unsweeted Cocao Powder
1 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
Sachet Baking Powder, 17g
1 Tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 Cup walnuts, chopped
Splash Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 Cup oat milk (I use Provamel)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Line parchment paper in a rectangle cake pan
3. Puree the bananas with the oat milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract with the blender until smooth.
4. Add all the dry ingredients in a large bow, pour the banana puree and the melted coconut oil into the bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake it for 25-30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
6. Let it cool down & enjoy!