Ingredients Lemongrass & Coriander Sauce
4 Garlic cloves
6 Tbsp Salty Soysauce
3 Tbsp Sweet Soysauce
1 Fresh Lemongrass stick
Splash Ahorn Syrup
Pinch of Himalaya salt and black pepper
1 Bunch coriander, washed & drained
Ingredients Bahn Mi Sandwich
2 packs of Tofu, sliced in rectangles
Bunch of Coriander, washed and drained
1/3 Cucumber, washed & sliced
1 Bell pepper, washed & sliced
1 Spring onions, washed & sliced
6 Cherry tomatoes, washed & sliced in to two
1 Tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
2 Crusty Bread Rolls
1. Add all the ingredients for the lemongrass and coriander sauce and blend everything up in a blender until smooth.
2. Marinade the tofu with the sauce and set a side for minimum 15 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes grill the tofu low and slow in a non stick pan until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
4. Slice the 2 crusty bread rolls and fill them with the tofu, cucumber, bell pepper, spring onion, tomatoes and coriander.
5. Serve it with lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and fresh red pepper if desired.
1 Cup mushrooms, washed and chopped
1 Garlic clove, pressed or minced
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tomato, washed and chopped
2 Tbsp corn kernels
1 Avocado, sliced
1/4 of a Red Cabbage, washed, drained and sliced
Handfull Parsley, washed, drained and chopped
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 Tbsp Hummus
1. Heat the wrap for 5 minutes in the oven.
2. Meanwhile sauté the onions, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes in a pan on medium heat for 10 minutes. Add a pinch of Himalaya salt and black pepper and put the pan a side.
3. Toss the red cabbage, avocado, corn, parsley and corn with a splash of hennep seed oil and lime juice with a pinch of Himalaya salt and black pepper.
4. Fill the wrap with the all the ingredients and before serving squeeze some lemon juice over the filling and finally top it with hummus.