1/2 cup oats
1/8 cup oat flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 cup strawberries, washed and sliced
1 tbsp coconut shreds
1 tbsp coconut oil, liquid
3 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add the strawberries in a medium baking tray.
3. Toss oats with the cinnamon, oat flour, oats and coconut shreds in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the maple syrup and coconut oil in the bowl and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and pat gently until even.
5. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 15 minutes
6. Let the strawberry crumble cool down and crumble it further with the hand. Top it on your ice-cream, smoothie bowl, coconut cream, yogurt or anything you desire & enjoy!
1 1/2 Cup or 200 gr buckwheat or spelt flour
1 flax Egg *How to
1 tbsp ahorn syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups or 450 ml oat milk (I use Provamel)
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Topping & Filling
Bio vegan sprinkles
Melted vegan chocolate
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the oat milk to your mixture. Mix until smooth and set a side for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan ( if you don't have a non-stick pan use a little bit coconut oil) on medium heat, after 1 minute the surface of the pan should be hot enough for the batter, Pour a spoonful of the pancake batter into the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form and the flip, and cook the other side.
4. Repeat this until the batter is gone
5. Fold the pancakes, and top them with fresh fruit like above or with anything you desire and enjoy!
* How to make a flax egg: Add 1 tbsp flaxseed meal and 2,5 tbsp water to a dish and stir. Let rest for 10 minutes to thicken.