2 cups oat flour
1 2/3 cups oat milk
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch Himalaya salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
4 tsp coconut oil
1. Add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and pour the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
2. Grease your waffle iron with coconut oil, fill each compartment and spread the batter to the edges. Close the lid and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp, approx. 6 to 7 minutes. Keep the cooked waffles warm in the oven.
3. Serve the waffles with maple syrup, nut butter or fruit & enjoy!
1/2 cup oats
1/8 cup oat flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 cup strawberries, washed and sliced
1 tbsp coconut shreds
1 tbsp coconut oil, liquid
3 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add the strawberries in a medium baking tray.
3. Toss oats with the cinnamon, oat flour, oats and coconut shreds in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the maple syrup and coconut oil in the bowl and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and pat gently until even.
5. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 15 minutes
6. Let the strawberry crumble cool down and crumble it further with the hand. Top it on your ice-cream, smoothie bowl, coconut cream, yogurt or anything you desire & enjoy!