1 cup oat flour
1 tbsp tartaric acid
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp ahorn syrup
2 tbsp cinnamon powder
200 ml oat milk (I use Provamel)
1 mashed banana
1 small apple, chopped
1 small apple, sliced
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the oat milk, vinegar, ahorn syrup and mashed banana to your mixture. Mix until smooth and set a side for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan ( if you don't have a non-stick pan use a little bit coconut oil) on medium heat, after 1 minute the surface of the pan should be hot enough for the batter. Pour a spoonful of the pancake batter onto the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form, lay some sliced apples on the pancake and flip to cook the other side.
4. Repeat this until the batter is gone.
5. Heat a small pan with coconut oil and cook the chopped apple with a little bit cinnamon and ahorn syrup. Add afte 3 minutes a little bit water and pour this over the pancakes.
5. Top the pancakes further with fresh fruit & enjoy!
6 sheets of vegan puff pastry
Handful chestnut mushrooms, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
Handful baby leaf spinach, washed & drained (Arugula works also)
1 large garlic cloves minced or pressed
Pinch of Himalaya salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
1 red onions, sliced
Coconut oil for baking
1/2 red pepper
3,5 oz (100 g )hummus, i prefer homemade hummus
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and defrost the puff pastry for 20-30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a pan over medium heat, then sauté the mushrooms, garlic and red onions for 3-4 minutes, until golden and season with himalaya salt en black pepper. Remove after 3 minutes and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat a 1 tbsp coconut oil and bake the zucchini on both sides for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Take the puff pastry and layout on a large parchment paper and score a small border.
7. Spread hummus over the puff pastry and top it with the zucchini, mushrooms, red onions.
8. Put the veggie tart in the oven for about 20-15 minutes.
9. Remove it from the oven until the puff pastry is golden brown en top it with fresh spinach ( or Argula) and red pepper & enjoy!