1 Frozen banana
1 Tsp Spirulina
Handfull frozen mango
Splash of oat milk (I used Rudehealth)
4 Tbsp granola
1 Tsp coconut shreds
2 Tbsp Pomegranate
1. Mix all the smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender for 2 minutes on high speed.
2. Pour the smoothie in a breakfast bowl.
3. Top the smoothie bowl with the topping ingredients or top it to you're own taste.
1 Cup spelt flour
1/4 cup Quinoa ( I use Lola Quinoa)
3 Tbsp chia seeds
3 Tbsp ahorn syrup
200 Ml oat milk (I use Rude Health)
1 Pack baking powder
1 Tsp cinnamon
Pinch of Himalaya salt
1. Prepare the Quinoa according to packet instructions.
Approximate 12 minutes. Let cool down when ready.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour the oat milk and ahorn syrup to your mixture. Mix until smooth and set a side for 20 minutes.
5. Add the cooked quinoa and mix the batter.
5. Heat a non-stick pan ( if you don't have a non-stick pan use a little bit coconut oil) on medium heat, after 1 minute the surface of the pan should be hot enough for the batter, Pour a spoonful of the pancake batter onto the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form and flip, and cook the other side.
6. Repeat this until the batter is gone
7. Top the quinoa pancakes with fresh fruit, crushed nuts and ahorn Syrup.