1 Flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water)
3/4 Cup or 180 ml oat milk ( I use Provable)
3/4 Cup or 90 gr corn starch
1 1/4 Cups or 160 gr spelt flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 Cup or 50 gr organic coconut blossom sugar ( I Use Royal Green)
Pinch of Himalaya salt
6 Tbsp room temperature coconut oil (not liquid)
1/3 Cup or 35 gr frozen wild blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. Prepare flax egg in a small mixing bowl.
3. Add the oat milk in a separate mixing bowl, combine spelt flour, corn starch, baking powder, coconut blossom sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
4. Add room temperature coconut oil and mixture.
5. Whisk the flax-egg mixture once more and add to the dry ingredients while stirring with a spoon.
6. Add blueberries and gently stir once more to incorporate.
7. Place the dough to floured surface and use your hands to form it into a round about 1 inch in height.
8. Place the scones to the baking sheet with the parchment paper and bake for 22-27 min till they are (light) golden brown.
9. Let de scones cool down & enjoy with coconut whipped cream & chia jam.
The scones taste best when fresh!
1 Cup or 245 gr Coconut yogurt ( I used Abbot Kinney's)
Handful chopped almonds
Handful chopped vegan chocolate (I used Ombar)
Handful vegan sprinkles (I used Biovegan)
4 Popsicle sticks
1. Cut the bananas in half and peel.
2. Insert popsicle stick into each banana.
3. Dip in coconut yogurt.
4. Roll one in the almonds, one in the chocolate and the others in the sprinkles until well coated.
5. Freeze the pops few hours or overnight.