260 grams oat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
Pinch Himalaya salt
75 grams raw cocoa powder
300 grams coconut blossom sugar
180 millilitres hot water
120 ml oat milk
5 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
For the caramel ganache
2 tbsp vegan butter
75 grams coconut blossom sugar
3 tbsp vegan cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 8 deep cup cake tray
2. Combine in a large bowl all the ingredients, thoroughly combine.
3. Pour the batter into greased cake tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. Let the cake cool down and remove the cake from the tray.
5. Meanwhile prepare the caramel ganache sauce, melt the vegan butter into a small saucepan and add the coconut blossom sugar and stir until you have a tick brown sauce.
6. Pour the vegan cream and stir until bubbles form.
7. Pour the caramel ganache sauce over the cake & enjoy!
400 gram organic ready roll dough (I use Frischer dough from Ekoplaza)
50 gram vegan butter ( I use Vitaquell)
1/4 cup coconut blossom sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp oat milk
1/2 cup powered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 210 C.
2. Roll out the ready roll dough, if the dough is not long shaped. Carefully pinch together the perforations to create one long sheet of dough.
3. Mix the coconut blossom sugar with the ground cinnamon.
4. Spread the vegan butter evenly across the dough and sprinkle the coconut blossom sugar mix.
5. Carefully roll up the dough, creating a long shape.
6. Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Place each slice in a greased oven dish. Bake the cinnamon rolls until golden brown, approximate 20-25 minutes.
7. Combine the oat milk and powered sugar in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and drizzle over the cinnamon rolls & enjoy!