1 Tsp dry yeast (I use Biovegan)
2 Cups or 260 gr oat flour
3/4 or 180 ml cup lukewarm water
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tsp Himalaya salt
3 bar of chocolate ( 3x35 gr Ombar Coco Dark)
Handful strawberries, washed, drained & sliced
Handful fresh mint, washed, drained & chopped
1. Combine the flour and salt, coconut oil in a large bowl.
2. Mix in a small bowl the water and the yeast, then pour it into flour mixture.
3. Knead the dough with your hands until combined approximately 4 minutes
4. Cover the bowl with a damp kitchen towel and set a side in warm place for about 1 hour.
5. Cut the dough into two, then shape the dough with your hands, to shape it into rounds or squares.
6. Bake your pizza for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
7. Meanwhile make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. The base of the bowl should sit above the water without touching it. Allow the chocolate to melt so that it is smooth, shiny and glossy.
8. If the pizza is ready,cool down for 5 minutes.
9. pour the chocolate sauce over the pizza and top it at last with the fresh strawberries & mint.
1 1/4 Cup Spelt Flour
1/2 Cup Unsweeted Cocao Powder
1 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
Sachet Baking Powder, 17g
1 Tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 Cup walnuts, chopped
Splash Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 Cup oat milk (I use Provamel)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Line parchment paper in a rectangle cake pan
3. Puree the bananas with the oat milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract with the blender until smooth.
4. Add all the dry ingredients in a large bow, pour the banana puree and the melted coconut oil into the bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake it for 25-30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
6. Let it cool down & enjoy!