200 gram Vegan Chocolate (I used vegan chocolate of Vivani 92%)
1 Can Coconut Cream (chilled in the fridge overnight and use only the cream)
1 2/3 Cup coconut shreds
4 Tbps Ahorn Syrup
Parchment paper (I use unbleached)
1. Add al the ingredients in a medium bowl and kneed it for a 30 seconds.
2. Shape into rectangles and place on a rack with parchment paper.
3. Place the tray for one hour in the freezer.
4. Melt the chocolate au bain marie.
5. Use 2 forks to coat the bounty bars into the chocolate, and top it with a pinch of coconut shreds. Place on the rack and freeze for another 10 minutes.
2 Chia eggs (2 tbps Chia Seed + 10 tbsp water, whisk together and set a site for 10 minutes)
1/2 Cup almond meal
1/2 Cup oats
1 Cup spelt flour
2/4 cup unsweetened applesauce ( I use homemade)
Splash of ahorn syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 juice of a lemon
1 zest of a lemon
1 Tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 Cup oat milk (I use Provamel)
1/2 Tbsp baking soda
Pinch of himalaya salt
Muffin liners (I use non-bleached liners)
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees and put muffin liners in a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. Prepare the chia eggs in a bowl and put a side for 10 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl pour the oat milk, ahorn syrup, lemon juice & zest, apple sauce, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt en whisk it for a couple of seconds.
4. Add the oats, spelt and almond flour and whisk until combined.
5. Divide the batter equally among the muffin cups.
6. Bake until the muffins are lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center, about 16- 18 minutes.
7. Let it cool on a cooling rack.
You can glaze the muffins with powder sugar and lemon juice or garnish it with fresh fruit.