4 Tbsp liquid coconut oil
180 g Dairy-free dark chocolate ( I use Ombar)
1 Cup oat flour
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 Cup Ahorn Syrup
1 vanilla pod
1 Cup oat milk (I use Provamel)
1,5 Tbsp Tartaric acid
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line 1 muffin tray (12 pieces) with unbleached paper muffin.
3. Break 180g of chocolate into the bowl and melt it au bain marie.
4. Meanwhile, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl, then stir in the tartaric acid, coconut oil, oat milk, ahorn syrup, melted chocolate, seeds of the vanilla pod and the walnuts, mix until combined.
5. Pour the mixture with a tablespoon into the prepared muffin tin and place into the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked on the outside, but still gooey in the middle.
6. Leave to cool for around 5 minutes & enjoy!
Note: for an extra tasty indulgence serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or melted chocolate and top it to with almond flakes.
2 ½ Cups almond flour
1,5 Tbsp tartaric acid
Pinch Himalaya salt
1 cup almond yogurt( I use Abbot Kinney's)
½ cup Ahorn Syrup
2 Flax eggs
1 Vanilla pod
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of lemon juice
¼ cup liquid coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add in a large bowl the almond flour, tartaric acid, Himalaya salt and whisk it together.
3. Whisk in a separate bowl the yogurt together with the ahorn syrup, flax eggs, seeds of vanilla pod, lemon juice and zest.
4. Mix the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to untill combined. 5. Pour the coconut oil in to the mixture.
5. Line an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper and pour the batter to the cake pan.
6. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool before eating and serve with whipped coconut cream & fresh fruit.