2 ½ Cups almond flour
1,5 Tbsp tartaric acid
Pinch Himalaya salt
1 cup almond yogurt( I use Abbot Kinney's)
½ cup Ahorn Syrup
2 Flax eggs
1 Vanilla pod
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of lemon juice
¼ cup liquid coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add in a large bowl the almond flour, tartaric acid, Himalaya salt and whisk it together.
3. Whisk in a separate bowl the yogurt together with the ahorn syrup, flax eggs, seeds of vanilla pod, lemon juice and zest.
4. Mix the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to untill combined. 5. Pour the coconut oil in to the mixture.
5. Line an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper and pour the batter to the cake pan.
6. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool before eating and serve with whipped coconut cream & fresh fruit.
2 Cups of oat flour
1 Cup oat milk (I use Provamel)
3/4 Cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp Tartaric powder
1/4 Cup melted coconut oil
Splash of ahorn syrup
Handful almond shreds & little bit to garnish
4 Ripe figs cut in half, washed & cut in two
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line parchment paper in a baking tin or set a side a non stick baking tin.
3. Combine in a small bowl the oat milk, ahorn syrup and the apple cider vinegar and set a side.
4. Mix in a medium bowl all the dry ingredients. Add the melted coconut oil and mix into the dry ingredients.
5. Add the oat milk mixture to the bowl and stir until the batter is smooth.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin, top the batter with the figs on top and garnish with a little bit of the remaining almond shreds.
7. Bake the cake for about 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Let cool the cake on a cooling rack & enjoy!