1 Cup Almond flour
6 Tbsp coconut sugar
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
2 Tbsp ahorn syrup
1 Can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated over night
Big splash of ahorn or maple syrup
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 Peach, sliced
Handful blueberries, washed and drained
How For the crust
1. Stir in a medium bowl all the ingredients for the crust until combined.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of a small round pie pan (i used my 5 inch pie pan) .
3. Place in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the pie.
4. Scoop the coconut cream and place the hardened cream in a medium bowl. Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy. Then add vanilla the vanilla extract and ahorn syrup and mix until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed.
5. Pour the whipped coconut cream into your crust and top it with the slices peach and blueberries and serve immediately.
Note: If you don't serve the pie immediately, then top the pie before serving. And keep the pie in the fridge!
Big splash of Apple juice
3 Tbsp ahorn or maple syrup
2 Tbsp unsweetened, shredded coconut
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. Mix the mango, banana, ahorn syrup and apple juice together in a blender and blend for 2 minutes and pour into the molds.
2. Place in freezer and let sit for 5-6 hours
3. Mix the shredded coconut flakes with the coconut milk for 2 minutes in a blender and pour into the moods on top off the.
4. Place in freezer for another 3-4 hours.