2 Cups unsweetened Rice Coconut Milk ( I use provamel)
3 Tbsp ahorn or maple syrup
1 Tsp vanilla extract
6 Tbsp unsweetened, shredded coconut
Handful vegan chocolate chips
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and blend for 2 minutes and pour into the molds with some vegan chocolate chips.
2. Place in freezer and let sit for 5-6 hours
1 Cup or 245 gr Coconut yogurt ( I used Abbot Kinney's)
Handful chopped almonds
Handful chopped vegan chocolate (I used Ombar)
Handful vegan sprinkles (I used Biovegan)
4 Popsicle sticks
1. Cut the bananas in half and peel.
2. Insert popsicle stick into each banana.
3. Dip in coconut yogurt.
4. Roll one in the almonds, one in the chocolate and the others in the sprinkles until well coated.
5. Freeze the pops few hours or overnight.