400g Quinoa rigatoni
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
500g shiitake mushrooms
300g cooked brown lentils
2 tbsp oat flour
2 cups oat milk
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
Fresh parsley to garnish, washed & drained
1. Cook the pasta according packaging.
2. Meanwhile, drizzle in a large saucepan olive oil and melt on medium heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until the onions softened.
4. Add the shiitake, after 2-3 minutes add the brown lentils and sauté for another 3 minutes.
5. Add the sautéed lentils and shiitake too the cooked pasta.
5. Meanwhile, melt in a small saucepan olive oil on medium heat, add the oat flour, pinch of Himalaya salt, black pepper & garlic powder.
6. Add the oat flour, cooking gently for 20 seconds with a whisk.
7. Stir in the oat milk, whisking until thickened, don't boil.
8. Carefully pour the white sauce over the pasta and gently mix pasta to combine well with the sauce.
9. Divide between serving bowls and garnish with parsley.
1 small bunch of chard
1 medium jar chickpeas, cooked
1 medium jar brown lentils, cooked
5 tbsp yellow curry paste
1 large onions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
Handful coriander, washed & drained
300 ml coconut milk
1 small glass water
1. Boil water in a large saucepan
2. Add the onions and garlic into the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add the chard and cook for another 5-6 minutes medium heat
4. Stir in the coconut milk and curry paste, reduce the heat and stirring occasionally.
5. Add the chickpeas and lentils and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with Himalaya salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Garnish the curry with coriander & serve with rice and enjoy!