1 small bunch of chard
1 medium jar chickpeas, cooked
1 medium jar brown lentils, cooked
5 tbsp yellow curry paste
1 large onions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
Handful coriander, washed & drained
300 ml coconut milk
1 small glass water
1. Boil water in a large saucepan
2. Add the onions and garlic into the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add the chard and cook for another 5-6 minutes medium heat
4. Stir in the coconut milk and curry paste, reduce the heat and stirring occasionally.
5. Add the chickpeas and lentils and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with Himalaya salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Garnish the curry with coriander & serve with rice and enjoy!
16.0z ( 450 gr) rigatoni pasta ( I used quinoa pasta)
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1/4 cup oat flour
2 1/2 cup oat milk (I use Provamel)
8.0z (225 gram) vegan herb cream cheese
1 tsp mustard
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of garlic powder
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Fresh Parsley, washes, drained & chopped
Dry red chili flakes
1 tsp nutritional yeast
1. Cook the pasta according to package.
2. Meanwhile add coconut oil to a medium sauce pan, add the minced garlic and sauté for a couple of seconds.
3. Add the oat flour and whisk until smooth.
4. Stir in the oat milk, whisking constantly. Once the sauce becomes thick, add the herb cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
5. Add the mustard and the dry ingredients to your taste.
6. Add the pasta to sauce and stir until combined.
7. Garnish the mac n’ cheese with the chopped parsley en dry red chili flakes & enjoy!