3 cups filter water
2 large tomatoes, chopped
2 large red onions, sliced
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 sticks fresh rosemary
1 bay leaf
1,5 cup cooked chickpeas or 1 glass jar chickpeas (230gr)
2 tbsp tomato purée
Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium pot, heat a tablespoon coconut oil over medium heat and sauté the onions and garlic.
2. After 5 minutes add the tomatoes, bay leaf, fresh rosemary and the cooked chickpeas.
3. Pour after 2-3 minutes the filtered water, add the tomato purée and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add himalaya salt, freshly ground black pepper, onion flakes and cook further for 10 minutes on low heat.
5. Pour water if needed and season to taste with some extra Himalaya salt and pepper & enjoy.
1 Large Eggplant, halved lenghtwise
1 Zucchini, chopped in squares
1 Bell Pepper, chopped in squares
2 Garlic cloves, minced or pressed
2 Red onios, chopped in squares
1 Glass jar chickpeas, washed & drained
Mild chili powder
150 gr Orzo
2 Tbsp Almond Yogurt
Lemon juce from 1 small lemon
1 Spring Onion, sliced
1/2 Red pepper, sliced
1. Oil the eggplant with coconut oil and season it with Himalaya salt, black pepper and garlic powder and put it in the oven for 35 minutes until golden brown.
2. Toss the zucchini, bell peppers, chickpeas and garlic in a non-stick pan and season it with Himalaya salt and black pepper and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat and until browned.
3. Meanwhile, cook the orzo in boiling salted water for 7 minutes, until tender. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
4. Add the vegetables to the pasta and season it to taste with some mild chili powder and Himalaya salt.
5. Pour the lemon juice on the pasta and vegetables.
6. Let cool to room temperature, then add the red pepper and the spring & red onions.
7. Remove the grilled eggplants from the oven en top it with the orzo veggie salad & enjoy!