1 Large Eggplant, halved lenghtwise
1 Zucchini, chopped in squares
1 Bell Pepper, chopped in squares
2 Garlic cloves, minced or pressed
2 Red onios, chopped in squares
1 Glass jar chickpeas, washed & drained
Mild chili powder
150 gr Orzo
2 Tbsp Almond Yogurt
Lemon juce from 1 small lemon
1 Spring Onion, sliced
1/2 Red pepper, sliced
1. Oil the eggplant with coconut oil and season it with Himalaya salt, black pepper and garlic powder and put it in the oven for 35 minutes until golden brown.
2. Toss the zucchini, bell peppers, chickpeas and garlic in a non-stick pan and season it with Himalaya salt and black pepper and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat and until browned.
3. Meanwhile, cook the orzo in boiling salted water for 7 minutes, until tender. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
4. Add the vegetables to the pasta and season it to taste with some mild chili powder and Himalaya salt.
5. Pour the lemon juice on the pasta and vegetables.
6. Let cool to room temperature, then add the red pepper and the spring & red onions.
7. Remove the grilled eggplants from the oven en top it with the orzo veggie salad & enjoy!
4 Sheets of vegan puff pastry
100 gr silken tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
Himalaya salt and black pepper (to taste)
3 garlic cloves, chopped
3 carrots, washed, peeled and sliced in 4
wild tomatoes, washed
1 Red onion, sliced in rings
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and defrost the puff pastry for 30-40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the filling. Blend the silken tofu with garlic, Himalaya salt and black pepper in a food processor until smooth.
3. Take the puff pastry and layout on a non-stick rectangle cake tin.
7. Spread the tofu mixture over the puff pastry and top it with the carrots, tomatoes and.
8. Put the quiche in the oven for about 20-15 minutes.
9. Top it with arugula and spring onions or too your taste.