1 can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
3 tsp tahini
1 lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp water
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 tbsp cumin powder
Pinch of Himalaya salt & Black pepper
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. You can add more salt, cumin or tahini to your own taste.
3. Serve the cannelloni bean hummus with pomegranate, pine nuts or pumpkin seeds & parsley or coriander. Enjoy!
1 chinese cabbage
1 tsp himalaya salt
6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 bunch radish, sliced
1 bunch spring onions, sliced
3 tsp chilli flakes
2 onions, sliced
1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
1. Slice the cabbage, cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the cores.
2. Salt the cabbage and place the cabbage and salt in a large bowl. Add enough cold water to just cover, making sure the cabbage is submerged and let it stand for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Rinse the cabbage under cold water and drain in a colander.
4. Meanwhile, combine the garlic, ginger, sugar in a small bowl and mix to form a smooth paste. Mix in the chilli flakes.
4. Combine the cabbage along with the radish, onions, spring onions and seasoning paste.
5. Pack the kimchi into the jar, pressing down on it until the brine rises to cover the vegetables. Leave at least 1 inch of headspace. Seal the jar with the lid.
6. Let the jar stand at room temperature for minimum 1 to 5 days.
Check it daily and press down on the vegetables with a spoon to keep them submerged under the brine.
7. When the kimchi is how you like it, transfer the jar to the refrigerator & Enjoy!