1 pack vegan Beef (I use The Vegetarian Butcher)
Bunch of Coriander, washed and drained
1/3 Cucumber, washed & sliced
1 small orange carrot, washed & sliced
1 small purple carrot, washed & sliced
1 small yellow carrot, washed & sliced
1 small red onion
1 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
2 Crusty Bread Rolls
Pinch Himalaya salt
Pinch Black pepper
1 garlic, minced or pressed
1. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat (if you don't have a non-stick pan use a little bit coconut oil)
2. Add the Red onions and season with Himalaya salt and black, add the vegan beef and garlic and bake for 10-12 minutes.
4. Slice the 2 crusty bread rolls and fill them with the vegan beef, cucumber, carrots and coriander.
5. Serve it with sweet chilli sauce& enjoy!
4 Sheets of vegan puff pastry
100 gr silken tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
Himalaya salt and black pepper (to taste)
3 garlic cloves, chopped
3 carrots, washed, peeled and sliced in 4
wild tomatoes, washed
1 Red onion, sliced in rings
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and defrost the puff pastry for 30-40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the filling. Blend the silken tofu with garlic, Himalaya salt and black pepper in a food processor until smooth.
3. Take the puff pastry and layout on a non-stick rectangle cake tin.
7. Spread the tofu mixture over the puff pastry and top it with the carrots, tomatoes and.
8. Put the quiche in the oven for about 20-15 minutes.
9. Top it with arugula and spring onions or too your taste.