2 packs coconut milk
1 stick lemongrass, cut in half
1 inch ginger, grated
1 small onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 lime, juice
Pinch Himalaya salt
8 oz rice noodles
Handful coriander, washed & drained
Tofu, sliced in squares
Red pepper, sliced
Handful sango sprouts, washed & drained
1. In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, ginger, and lemongrass and bring to boil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions, garlic, lime juice, reduce heat and simmer until opaque 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Bake the tofu with a pinch of himalaya salt in coconut oil until golden brown.
4. Prepare the noodles according the instructions on the pack.
5. Discard lemongrass of the soup and garnish with coriander, red pepper, tofu, sang sprouts and some extra lime juice.
Splash of oat milk (I use Provamel)
Ingredients Pan fried teel cut oats
4 Tbsp steel cut oats
1 Tbps sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
20 grams vegan chocolate (I use Vivani)
1 Tsp Ahorn Syrup
1 Tsp coconut flakes
Fresh Fruit for topping (I used blueberries & goose & red berries)
1. Roast the steel oats, coconut flakes, sunflower and pumpkin seeds for 5 minutes in a non-stick pan, till the coconut flakes are golden brown.
2. Add the ahorn syrup and vegan chocolate and mix until it melts and get sticky.
3. Let it cool down for a couple of minutes.
4. Meanwhile mix the banana, oat milk and the raspberries in a blender until smooth.
5. Add the smoothie in a bowl and top it with the pan fried steel cut oats and fresh fruit.