3 Large red onions, sliced
1 Avocado, sliced
1/2 Pound or 250 gr cooked beetroot, sliced
1 Garlic Cloves, minced
Pinch Himalaya salt
Pinch black pepper
5 oz or 150 gr puff pastry
1 oz or 30 gr sunflower seeds, crushed
2 Garlic cloves, minced
Handful Basil, washed, drained & sliced
8 Tbps Hennep Seed Oil
Pinch Himalay salt
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onions and cook until glaze.
2. Add the beetroot, garlic, himalaya salt, black pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Roll out the pastry in a circle of 10 inch or 25 cm. Place in a greased cake tin of 8 or 20 cm inch and prick all over with a fork. Put in an oven preheated to 190°C/375°F and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and spread the mixture into the tart.
5. Put the tray back in the oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile pour in a small bowl the hennep seed oil, sunflower seeds, garlic, Himalaya salt, black pepper and basil and stir until combined.
7. Take the pastry out of the oven and top it with the avocado and sunflower seeds pesto & enjoy!
1 Pack noodles ( I use egg free noodles from Alb-Gold)
1/2 Leek, washed, drained & sliced
1/4 Red Pepper, chopped
1/2 Spring onion, washed, drained & sliced
Handful chopped unsalted peanuts
Handful coriander, washed & drained
1/2 Cup or 80 gr unsalted peanuts
1 Tbsp sweet soy sauce
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Pinch of Black pepper
Pinch of Garlic powder
1/2 Lemon Juice
1. Place all sauce ingredients in a blender add 8 tbsp of water and blend until smooth and set aside.
2. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done & drain.
3. Meanwhile sauté the leek in coconut oil in a small skillet till golden brown.
4. Warm the sauce in a small skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes, add water if needed. The sauce should be creamy and pourable.
5. Pour the peanut sauce all over the noodles and toss well. Taste the noodles, if it needs more salt add 1 tsp soy sauce. Tossing and tasting to your own taste.
7. Garnish with sautéed Leeks, spring onions, red pepper, peanuts and coriander & enjoy!