1 Cup spelt flour
3 Tbsp chia seeds
3 Tbsp ahorn syrup
200 Ml oat milk (I use Provamel)
1 Tsp pack baking powder
1 Tsp cinnamon
Pinch of Himalaya salt
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the oat milk and ahorn syrup to your mixture.
Mix until smooth and set a side for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan ( if you don't have a non-stick pan use a little bit coconut oil) on medium heat, after 1 minute the surface of the pan should be hot enough for the batter, Pour a spoonful of the pancake batter onto the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form and then flip, and cook the other side.
4. Repeat this until the batter is gone
5. Top the pancakes with fresh fruit, coconut flakes and ahorn Syrup.
1 Large Eggplant, washed and dried
1 Small pack coconut yogurt ( I use Abbot Kinney's)
Handfull Pomegranate Seeds
Handfull Chives, washed, drained and chopped
1/2 Tsp coconut oil
1. Slice the eggplant lengthwise in two and cut a crisscross pattern.
2. Spread on the pattern side the coconut oil and put them in oven for about 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes put the eggplant on two plates and pour the coconut yogurt over de eggplants and top it with pomegranate seeds and chives. Super fresh Meal!