6 sheets of vegan puff pastry
Handful chestnut mushrooms, sliced
Handful Tomatoes, washed & cut in two
300 g baby leaf spinach, washed & drained
100 g silken tofu
1 large garlic cloves minced or pressed
1/4 sweet potato
Handful Kalamata Olives
Pinch of Himalaya salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
2 red onions, sliced
Coconut oil for baking
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and defrost the puff pastry for 30-40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the topping. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat, then sauté the mushrooms and tomatoes for 3-4 minutes, until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil and the spinach with a pinch of Himalaya salt and black pepper.
4. Blend the spinach, tofu, garlic, Himalaya salt and black pepper in a food processor until smooth.
5. Thinly slice the sweet potato with a mandolin. Heat with a little bit of coconut oil in a small pan and fry the peelings over a high heat for 5-6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. Take the puff pastry and layout on a large parchment paper and score a small border.
7. Spread the spinach mixture over the puff pastry and top it with the mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, sweet potatoes, red onions, red pepper.
8. Put the veggie tart in the oven for about 20-15 minutes & Enjoy!
1 Thick slice watermelon
Handfull frozen Mango
Splash of oat milk (I used Provamel)
1 Kiwi, sliced
6 Cherries, washed and drained
2 Tbsp Pomegranate
2 Tbsp Blueberries, washed and drained
1 Tsp Coconut shreds
1. Mix the mango and oat milk in a blender for 1 minute.
2. Spread the mango mixture onto slice of watermelon and top with kiwi, cherries, pomegranate, blueberries and coconut shreds.
Serve immediately & Bon appétit!
Instead of the mango spread you can also use coconut yogurt.