1 Tsp dry yeast (I use Biovegan)
2 Cups or 260 gr whole wheat flour
3/4 Cup or 180 ml lukewarm water
1 Tsp Himalaya salt
Handfull mushrooms, sliced
1 Small onion, chopped
2 Tomatoes, sliced
1/2 Cup or75 gr Corn
1 Jalapeño, sliced
1 Spring onion, chopped
Handful coriander, washed and drained
1/2 Avocado, sliced
1. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl.
2. Mix in a small bowl the water and the yeast, then pour it into flour mixture.
3. Knead the dough with your hands until combined approximately 4-5 minutes
4. Cover the bowl with a damp kitchen towel and set a side in warm place for about 1 hour.
5. Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
6. Cut the dough into two, then shape the dough with your hands, to shape it into rounds or squares. I used a steel round cutter ;-)
7. Top your pizza with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, corn, jalapeños, spring onions and coriander.
8. Bake your pizza for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
9. Top the pizza at last with the avocado
400g Butternut squash, washed and chopped
2 Cloves garlic, pressed or minced
2 Handful of Basil leaves, washed and drained
2 Tsp paprika powder
2 Tbsp tomato paste
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Pinch of black pepper
Handful of Mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
Handful Pumpkin seeds
1. Boil in medium pan the butternut squash with the tomato paste and enough water to cover it and cook this for 10 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, garlic cloves and all the dry ingredients and cook it for another 10 minutes on medium heat.
3. Meanwhile, boil your spaghetti according to packing instructions. Approximate 8 minutes.
4. Pour water if needed, otherwise blend everything up with a hand blender until smooth.
5. Pour the sauce over your spaghetti and top it with fresh basil leaves and pumpkin seeds or season en top it to taste.