1 ripe avocado
2 ripe bananas
1 cup oat milk ( I use Provamel)
(If wanted a splash maple syrup)
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the bananas, avocado and milk.
2. If desired add a splash of maple syrup.
3. Pour mixture into molds, insert wooden sticks into the molds and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until the popsicles are solid & Enjoy!
* Drizzle your popsicle with vegan chocolate and crushed nuts or bio vegan sprinkles & Bon appétit!
Big splash of Apple juice
3 Tbsp ahorn or maple syrup
2 Tbsp unsweetened, shredded coconut
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. Mix the mango, banana, ahorn syrup and apple juice together in a blender and blend for 2 minutes and pour into the molds.
2. Place in freezer and let sit for 5-6 hours
3. Mix the shredded coconut flakes with the coconut milk for 2 minutes in a blender and pour into the moods on top off the.
4. Place in freezer for another 3-4 hours.