3 large beetroot, washed, peeled, cooked & chopped
2 packs or cans coconut cream
Dill, washed & drained
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Pinch of black pepper
1/2 tsp dry onion flakes
Coconut or olive oil
1/2 inch ginger, grated
1. Heat the coconut or olive oil in a small soup pan over medium heat.
2. Add the cooked & chopped beetroot and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add the ginger and sauté for 3 minutes.
4. Pour in the 2 packs or cans coconut cream and bring it to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add Himalaya salt, pepper and dry onion flakes to taste.
6. Take the pan of the heat and purée the soup with a handblender or food processor until smooth.
7. Drizzle with coconut yogurt and garnish with radish, dill & dry red pepper flakes.
100 ml water
2 vegetable vegetable stock cube (homemade bouillon is the best)
2 carrots, chopped
1/2 cup yellow lentils, washed & drained
2 large onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 inch fresh kurkuma, grated
1 inch fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp cumin powder
Pinch Himalaya salt
Pinch black pepper
Pinch dry onion flakes
1 bunch coriander, washed & drained
1 cup chickpeas, cooked
2 tbsp tomato paste
Slices chunky bread
1. Boil the water on high heat, crumble in the stock and heat until bubbling gently, stirring to disolve the stock cube.
2. Add the onions, carrots, garlic, lentils, kurkuma and ginger to the bouillon and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add half of the chickpeas, and the tomato paste, cumin, dry onion flakes, Himalaya salt and black pepper, cook for another 10 min.
4. Add 3/4 of the coriander into the soup and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Blend everything up with a handblender until smooth, add water if needed.
6. Add the remaining chickpeas to the soup and garnish with coriander and serve with a lemon and chunky bread & enjoy!