3 cups filter water
2 large tomatoes, chopped
2 large red onions, sliced
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 sticks fresh rosemary
1 bay leaf
1,5 cup cooked chickpeas or 1 glass jar chickpeas (230gr)
2 tbsp tomato purée
Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium pot, heat a tablespoon coconut oil over medium heat and sauté the onions and garlic.
2. After 5 minutes add the tomatoes, bay leaf, fresh rosemary and the cooked chickpeas.
3. Pour after 2-3 minutes the filtered water, add the tomato purée and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add himalaya salt, freshly ground black pepper, onion flakes and cook further for 10 minutes on low heat.
5. Pour water if needed and season to taste with some extra Himalaya salt and pepper & enjoy.
24 oz white beans (+/- 700 gram)
2 carrots, sliced
4 potatoes, chopped id squares
9 oz Kale (250 gram), washed, drained en chopped
2 onions, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 bay leaf
Dried onion flakes
1 cup water
1. Heat coconut oil in a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
2. Saute the garlic and onion until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the kale, carrot and potatoes, season with Himalaya salt, pepper and dried onion flakes and cook another 4-5 minutes.
4. Pour in 1 cup water and bring to a low boil.
5. Add the white beans after 10 minutes. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook approximately 20 minutes.
6. Adjust with water or seasoning with salt and pepper as needed & enjoy.
Note: Perfect with rice or bread.