2 packs coconut milk
1 stick lemongrass, cut in half
1 inch ginger, grated
1 small onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 lime, juice
Pinch Himalaya salt
8 oz rice noodles
Handful coriander, washed & drained
Tofu, sliced in squares
Red pepper, sliced
Handful sango sprouts, washed & drained
1. In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, ginger, and lemongrass and bring to boil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions, garlic, lime juice, reduce heat and simmer until opaque 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Bake the tofu with a pinch of himalaya salt in coconut oil until golden brown.
4. Prepare the noodles according the instructions on the pack.
5. Discard lemongrass of the soup and garnish with coriander, red pepper, tofu, sang sprouts and some extra lime juice.
1 Tbsp coconut oil
4 Cups or 950 ml water
1 Vegetable stock
2 Garlic cloves, pressed or minced
2 Leeks, washed, drained & chopped
2.2 Pounds or 1 kilo sweet potatoes, chopped
3 Inch ginger, pressed of minced
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of chilli flakes
4 Tbsp sweet soy sauce
2 spring onions, washed, drained & sliced
Handfull unsalted peanuts, crushed
1. Heat coconut oil in a large pot on medium heat.
2. Add the leeks, and season lightly with Himalaya salt and pepper.
Cook for about 5 minutes until the leeks are golden brown.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Pour the water and stir in the sweet potatoes, stocks, chili flakes and sweet soy sauce. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Blend the soup with a hand blender till smooth and add water if needed.
6. Season to taste with some extra Himalaya salt and pepper.
7. Garnish the soup with spring onions and crushed peanuts & enjoy!