1 can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
3 tsp tahini
1 lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp water
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 tbsp cumin powder
Pinch of Himalaya salt & Black pepper
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. You can add more salt, cumin or tahini to your own taste.
3. Serve the cannelloni bean hummus with pomegranate, pine nuts or pumpkin seeds & parsley or coriander. Enjoy!
3 mashed bananas
1/4 cup apple sauce
2 flax eggs
1/4 cup crushed hazelnuts
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup coconut blossom sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch Himalaya salt
1. Add all the dry ingredients together
2. Add the mashed bananas, apple sauce, flax eggs and mix well.
3. Pour the batter into a prepared cake pan.
4. Bake the cake nd bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
5. Allow the cake to cool and garnished with fresh fruit or anything you desire & enjoy!