400 gram organic ready roll dough (I use Frischer dough from Ekoplaza)
50 gram vegan butter ( I use Vitaquell)
1/4 cup coconut blossom sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp oat milk
1/2 cup powered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 210 C.
2. Roll out the ready roll dough, if the dough is not long shaped. Carefully pinch together the perforations to create one long sheet of dough.
3. Mix the coconut blossom sugar with the ground cinnamon.
4. Spread the vegan butter evenly across the dough and sprinkle the coconut blossom sugar mix.
5. Carefully roll up the dough, creating a long shape.
6. Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Place each slice in a greased oven dish. Bake the cinnamon rolls until golden brown, approximate 20-25 minutes.
7. Combine the oat milk and powered sugar in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and drizzle over the cinnamon rolls & enjoy!
400g Quinoa rigatoni
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
500g shiitake mushrooms
300g cooked brown lentils
2 tbsp oat flour
2 cups oat milk
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
Fresh parsley to garnish, washed & drained
1. Cook the pasta according packaging.
2. Meanwhile, drizzle in a large saucepan olive oil and melt on medium heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until the onions softened.
4. Add the shiitake, after 2-3 minutes add the brown lentils and sauté for another 3 minutes.
5. Add the sautéed lentils and shiitake too the cooked pasta.
5. Meanwhile, melt in a small saucepan olive oil on medium heat, add the oat flour, pinch of Himalaya salt, black pepper & garlic powder.
6. Add the oat flour, cooking gently for 20 seconds with a whisk.
7. Stir in the oat milk, whisking until thickened, don't boil.
8. Carefully pour the white sauce over the pasta and gently mix pasta to combine well with the sauce.
9. Divide between serving bowls and garnish with parsley.