1 small bunch of chard
1 medium jar chickpeas, cooked
1 medium jar brown lentils, cooked
5 tbsp yellow curry paste
1 large onions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
Handful coriander, washed & drained
300 ml coconut milk
1 small glass water
1. Boil water in a large saucepan
2. Add the onions and garlic into the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add the chard and cook for another 5-6 minutes medium heat
4. Stir in the coconut milk and curry paste, reduce the heat and stirring occasionally.
5. Add the chickpeas and lentils and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with Himalaya salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Garnish the curry with coriander & serve with rice and enjoy!
1 can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
3 tsp tahini
1 lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp water
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 tbsp cumin powder
Pinch of Himalaya salt & Black pepper
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. You can add more salt, cumin or tahini to your own taste.
3. Serve the cannelloni bean hummus with pomegranate, pine nuts or pumpkin seeds & parsley or coriander. Enjoy!