3 mashed bananas
1/4 cup apple sauce
2 flax eggs
1/4 cup crushed hazelnuts
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup coconut blossom sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch Himalaya salt
1. Add all the dry ingredients together
2. Add the mashed bananas, apple sauce, flax eggs and mix well.
3. Pour the batter into a prepared cake pan.
4. Bake the cake nd bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
5. Allow the cake to cool and garnished with fresh fruit or anything you desire & enjoy!
3 large beetroot, washed, peeled, cooked & chopped
2 packs or cans coconut cream
Dill, washed & drained
Pinch of Himalaya salt
Pinch of black pepper
1/2 tsp dry onion flakes
Coconut or olive oil
1/2 inch ginger, grated
1. Heat the coconut or olive oil in a small soup pan over medium heat.
2. Add the cooked & chopped beetroot and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add the ginger and sauté for 3 minutes.
4. Pour in the 2 packs or cans coconut cream and bring it to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add Himalaya salt, pepper and dry onion flakes to taste.
6. Take the pan of the heat and purée the soup with a handblender or food processor until smooth.
7. Drizzle with coconut yogurt and garnish with radish, dill & dry red pepper flakes.