1 Large Eggplant, washed and dried
1 Small pack coconut yogurt ( I use Abbot Kinney's)
Handfull Pomegranate Seeds
Handfull Chives, washed, drained and chopped
1/2 Tsp coconut oil
1. Slice the eggplant lengthwise in two and cut a crisscross pattern.
2. Spread on the pattern side the coconut oil and put them in oven for about 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes put the eggplant on two plates and pour the coconut yogurt over de eggplants and top it with pomegranate seeds and chives. Super fresh Meal!
Ingredients Lemongrass & Coriander Sauce
4 Garlic cloves
6 Tbsp Salty Soysauce
3 Tbsp Sweet Soysauce
1 Fresh Lemongrass stick
Splash Ahorn Syrup
Pinch of Himalaya salt and black pepper
1 Bunch coriander, washed & drained
Ingredients Bahn Mi Sandwich
2 packs of Tofu, sliced in rectangles
Bunch of Coriander, washed and drained
1/3 Cucumber, washed & sliced
1 Bell pepper, washed & sliced
1 Spring onions, washed & sliced
6 Cherry tomatoes, washed & sliced in to two
1 Tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
2 Crusty Bread Rolls
1. Add all the ingredients for the lemongrass and coriander sauce and blend everything up in a blender until smooth.
2. Marinade the tofu with the sauce and set a side for minimum 15 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes grill the tofu low and slow in a non stick pan until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
4. Slice the 2 crusty bread rolls and fill them with the tofu, cucumber, bell pepper, spring onion, tomatoes and coriander.
5. Serve it with lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and fresh red pepper if desired.