1 Cup spelt flour
3 Tbsp chia seeds
3 Tbsp ahorn syrup
200 Ml oat milk (I use Provamel)
1 Tsp pack baking powder
1 Tsp cinnamon
Pinch of Himalaya salt
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the oat milk and ahorn syrup to your mixture.
Mix until smooth and set a side for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan ( if you don't have a non-stick pan use a little bit coconut oil) on medium heat, after 1 minute the surface of the pan should be hot enough for the batter, Pour a spoonful of the pancake batter onto the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form and then flip, and cook the other side.
4. Repeat this until the batter is gone
5. Top the pancakes with fresh fruit, coconut flakes and ahorn Syrup.
Ingredients for the cake
18 tbsp oat fFlour
13 Ttbsp Coconut Suger
2 tsp tartaric acid
1/2 tsp Baking soda
4 tbsp raw cacao nibs
3 tbsp applesauce (I use homemade)
90 ml oat milk (I use Provamel)
Ingredients for the frosting
1 Full fat Coconut cream (put the can for 4 hours in the fridge, best overnight)
Pinch of himalaya salt
1 Vanilla Pod
Splash ahorn syrup
Handfull Blueberries, washed and drained
1 cup coconut flakes
Cake pan 6 inch
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C)
2. Tear a sheet of parchment paper (I use unbleached parchment paper) and slightly bigger then the 6 inch cake pan. Fold the parchment paper from the bottom to the top and set a side.
3. Add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and slowly pour over the wet ingredients while mixing with the hand mixer. It should be a creamy and pourable batter. If not, pour a little bit more oat milk.
4. Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool completely before frosting the cake.
6. Meanwhile open the can coconut cream, and pour the liquid into another bowl (use this for a delicious smoothie). Scoop the coconut cream into a chilled bowl and whip the cream together with a splash of ahorn syrup and seeds of the vanilla pod with a handmixer until fluffy.
7. Spread the coconut whip cream completely over the cake and top it with coconut flakes.
8. Serve with blueberries
1 cup coconut liquid
1 cup frozen blueberries
Splash ahorn syrup
Blend everything up and enjoy!